Terms and condition
‘Brijwale’ shall hereinafter be referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’. As owners of the website our registered office address is Opposite Gate no. 3 , Bankey Bihari Temple, Vrindavan, Mathura – 281121.The viewer or user of our website shall be referred as ‘you’ hereinafter.
User Account, Password, and Security:
On completion of the Website’s registration process, you will receive a password and account designation which you can use whenever you visit us. The secrecy of a password is the sole responsibility of the user. Any wrong usage from registered name and password makes the user liable. This implies that you agree to
- Instantly inform Brijwale.com about any illicit use of password or account that breaches your security, and
- Make sure that after every session ends, you shall you exit from your account
Our team may monitor, edit, delete or disclose the contents of a user’s email or reviews as required for normal maintenance of the site or in the good-faith that such action is necessary to:
- Obey law and the legal process that regulate the same;
- Defend and protect the rights or property of Brijwale.com.
Limited liability of the Company:
All the content and information in the pages of this website is for the general information and use of users and is subject to change at our discretion without notice. We do not guarantee or warranty the completeness or accuracy of this information for any legal or particular purposes. We expressly exclude ourselves from the liability for any such inaccuracy or error to the maximum extent permissible under law. The use of all or any data or information or materials on this website is entirely at the risk of the user, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your sole responsibility to ascertain that the products, information or services available through our website meets your particular requirements. Any unlawful use of our website might give rise to the claim for damages and or a criminal offence. For your convenience we provide links on this website that include information. The website links provided by us does not signify that we endorse those website(s). We owe no responsibility for any kind of content in the linked website(s).
Prices for the products are expressed on our Website and are included into the Terms and conditions for orientation. All prices are set in the Indian currency of Rupees. We can at our discretion change the prices, products and Services of the website.
You agree that you will indemnify and hold M/S Goswami Enterprises and its managing directors, officers, agents and shareholders, from any liability arising in connection with your access of the Brijwale.com
Brijwale.com shall in no way be liable for any delay or interruption in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
The terms and conditions when conflicted shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India. All the conflict of laws and disputes arising in relation with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mathura.
General Terms for Offers and Promotions:
- Unless otherwise stated, in case of deals that give free coupons or gift cards, only one gift coupon or gift voucher can be used per order.
- Brijwale.com has the discretion of introducing offers, schemes and contests at different times. For every such contest or offer or scheme separate terms and conditions shall be available on the Site.
- M/s Goswami Enterprises and Brijwale.com has robust rights to change modify or delete any of the terms and conditions covering different promotional schemes introduced by them at regular time intervals. Brijwale.com has discretionary powers to withdraw any particular scheme from the market or website.
Warranties/ Limitation of Liability
Every service available at Brijwale.com is a matter of discretion. Our website is thoroughly an e-commerce portal and doesnot claim any liability regarding the upload of any vulgar, obscene, or pornographic images. We thoroughly do not support photographic distortions and image morphing and hence are not liable for any such actions.
The damages arising from the access of this site does not make us liable for any such misuse. M/s Goswami Enterprises on behalf of Brijwale.com is not liable or represent any of its users.
Offers and Promotions:
- A product which when received is damaged or defective or wrong can only be returned or exchanged. The Return or exchange of the orderd product shall be considered only if informed within 24 hours of delivery.
- It is pertinent from your end to notify us regarding any defective or damaged product delivery by calling (09690670444) or via E-mail (email@example.com).
- Only the products that are damaged/ defected shall be considered for exchange and returns.
- Discount coupons are not eligible for returns for cash.
- Shipping and handling charges shall be payable for all the products.
- You impliedly accept our terms and conditions if you confirm your order using the Discount vouchers.
- Write to us at Brijwale @gmail.com for further details and doubts.
For any kind of queries regarding terms and conditions please email us at Brijwale @gmail.com. We will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
Refund and cancellation:
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Brijwale believes in benign services and hence has a very generous cancellation policy.
Cancellation of product ordered at brijwale.com:
In case you need to cancel an order, you can do so within 24 hours of the order placement. However you can also cancel the order before it is shipped.
For outright cancellations by you:
If you cancel the ordered product before it is shipped, the entire amount of the product shall be refunded.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
After the dispatch of the product orderd, cancellation of the same is not permissible.
Policy of Refund:
1)You receive a product in a damaged or tampered condition
For precautionary purposes, we request our clients or patrons to open and check the product at the time of delivery. In case of any damage found in the product, you can email us the picture of the product and order ID at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery. Refund will be done on the immediate basis.
Every damaged or defective product is liable to replacement. Such return or exchange is applicable only for damaged or defective orwrong product. In every case of replacement it ismandatory that you inform us within 24hrs of arrival of the product.
The cost of shipping damaged product shall be vered by us.
2) If you did not like the product then you can email us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9690670444 within 24 hours of the delivery of that product along with your order ID.
- Refund or exchange shall not be applicable to the products if such product is received damaged or tampered at our end
- In case you did not like our product after delivery then we can exchange the product with another product, provided that the product doesnot fall under the food or edibles category.
- In every return, the cost of shipping to us shall be borne by you
- Ensure that the product is packed properly, so that it reaches us safely
Policy of return and replacement
It is your responsibility, to not accept delivery of any product the packaging of which is tampered at the time of delivery. In such instances, immediately inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID and date of order. In case of tampered packaging and defective products we shall ensure that either you get a replacement immediately or a refund. Please ensure that you send back the product tag with the product.
Apart from conditions stated above, the following products also shall ineligible for replacement or return:
- Every product that falls in the category of edibles and perishables,
- Any product or purchase that has passed 24 hours of delivery at your end
- Any product without its original packaging and accessories, this also includes the retail box, cables, and other items that were originally delivered with the product at the time of delivery
If you are of the belief that any information held by us regarding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can email us at email@example.com at the earliest or can call us at +91-9690670444. We will immediately correct the inaccurate information.