Prem Mandir, Vrindavan:
Prem Mandir (lit. The Temple of Divine Love) is a Hindu temple in Vrindavan, Mathura, India. It is maintained by Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, an international non-profit, educational, spiritual, a charitable trust. The complex is on a 55-acre site on the outskirts of Vrindavan and is dedicated to Lord Radha Krishna and Sita Ram, Radha Krishna on the first level, and Sita Ram on the second level. The temple structure was established by the fifth Jagadguru, Kripalu Maharaj. Figures of Shri Krishna and his followers depicting important events surrounding the Lord’s existence cover the main temple. Construction began in January 2001 and the inauguration ceremony took place from 15 February to 17 February 2012. The temple was opened to the public on 17 February. The cost was 150 crore rupees ($23 million). The presiding deities are Shri Radha Govind (Radha Krishna) and Shri Sita Ram. A 73,000 square feet, pillar-less, dome-shaped Satsang hall is being constructed next to Prem Mandir, which will accommodate 25,000 people at a time. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and fountains, the temple complex has life-size depictions of four levels of Shri Krishna – Jhulan Leela, Govardhan Leela, Raas Leela, and Kaliya Naag Leela. It is the sister temple of Bhakti Mandir which was opened in 2005 and another sister temple which is known as Kirti Mandir, Barsana opened in 2019.
· Prem Mandir is constructed entirely of Italian marble. The total dimensions of the temple including its flag are 125 ft. high, 190 ft. long, and the 128 ft. wide raised platform serves as the seat of the two-storied white monument.
· The Vrindavan site was developed by Kripalu Ji Maharaj, whose main ashram was at Vrindavan. He dedicated the gift of love to Shri Vrindavan Dham.
· Fix 7 P-M Time If you want to see a mesmerizing fountain show with Light and Music.
· Beautiful architecture made from Imported white marble from Italy.
· An auditorium with a capacity of 50,000 people.
Prem Mandir Timings
- Arati: 05:30 AM, 08:30 AM, 11:50 AM, 04:30 PM and 08:10 PM
- Bhog: 06:10 AM, 11:30 AM and 05:30 PM
- Musical Fountain Show : 07:30 PM-08:00 PM in Summer and 07:00 PM-07:30 PM in Winter