Goverdhan Temples: Divine epitomes of spirituality
Govardhan Dham is very sacred to the Hindus and they pay their visit to this place to show their respect to Radha Ji and Lord Krishna who abounds in the Govardhan Hills. According to mythology, Lord Krishna lifted the hill (Giriraj Parvat) up to protect the villagers from flood.
Brijwale is a tour guide that provides a compact service to the pilgrims for Darshan. We assist you in Parikrama, which is one of the most important religious activities typical to the place. We set the Giriraj Parvat Parikrama marg for devotees so that they can fulfil their spiritual urges. We are well aware of the timings to visit the Temples.
Set on a Pilgrimage to the Famous Temples of The City with Us
Our package includes a visit to all the famous temples of the town including Parikrama. Here is a list of the famous temples of the place that includes both mandirs and holy kunds:
- Daan Ghati There is a mischievous story of Lord Krishna and Radha Ji associated with this place.
- Jati Pura This temple is dedicated to Shree Madhavendra Puri.
- Kusum sarovar It is believed that Radha came here to pluck flowers but her sole intention was to meet Lord Krishna.
- Mansi Ganga Shree Krishna created a Ganga from His mind on the insistence of Gopis.
- Mukharvind Here you get to see the lotus faced deity maharaj.
- Radha Kund Shyam Kund This place has many stories of Radha and Krishna’s divine pastimes.
- Haridev Mandir This temple has the deity of Giriraj-Govardhan Maharaj. Here you get to hear the tale of Krishna lifting the Hill.
Our package list covers the entire Giriraj Parvat Parikrama marg of fourteen miles. We maintain proper timings so that you can attend the temples during the worship hour. We take care to see that devotees are recited the divine tales at the Temple.
Give us an opportunity to take you on a pilgrimage. We assure that you can keep all your concerns aside and devote yourself in the worship of God.